Season 2013/14.

Round One

Warstones Wanderers


Wolverhampton Sporting Club

West Midlands Police


Heath Hayes

Gornal Athletic


Continental Star

Continental won on pens.



AFC Bridgenorth

Willenhall Town



Pelsall Villa


Red Star Alma

Stafford Town


Wrens Nest United

Sporting Khalsa


Penkridge Town

W0lverhampton Casuals


Wellington Amateurs



Dudley Town



Wyrley Juniors

Bilston Town


Wolverhampton United



AFC Wulfrunians Alvechurch won 3-2 0n pens.




Stone Old Alleynians


Hawkins Sports

Stourport Swifts


Black Country Rangers

Wednesday 21st May 7.30pm.


Round Two. 
Dudley Town 2v3 Wyrley Juniors(AET).
Continental Star 1v2 Sporting Khalsa
Stone Old Alleynians 1v2 Pelsall Villa 
Wolver'ton Casuals 5v2 Wolves Sporting Club 
AFC Bridgno rth 3v0 Alvechurch

Tividale 4v1 Brocton

Heath Hayes 4v1 Bilston

Black Country Rgrs 6v1 Wrens Nest Utd. 

Round Three 
Wolves Casuals 1v 4 Tividale.

Wyrley 3v2 Pelsall Villa.

Heath Hayes 0v4 Sport Khalsa

Black Country Rgrs 1v0 AFC Bridgnorth.

 Semi Finals.

Black Country Rangers 0v3 Tividale FC.

Pelsall Villa 2v4 Sporting Khalsa.

Both games at AFC Wufrunians.


At Molineux,

Wed 21 May 2014.

Tividale 4v2 Sporting Khalsa.


Tividale 3 V 2  Sporting Khalsa

Molineux Ground

(courtesy of Wolverhampton Wanderers FC).

Tividale 3 Sporting Khalsa 2 With two late goals at Molineux on Wednesday, May 21, Tividale dramatically added the prestigious JW Hunt Cup to their Midland Alliance title.

Sporting Khalsa had made Tividale pay for failing to make the most of a string of good chances and led 2–1 with six minutes to go but Karl Edwards managed to create a chance for himself in a crowded penalty area to fire in an equaliser.

Extra time seemed certain as the last of four minutes’ added time arrived but after Khalsa keeper Mariusz KIesel had turned a Ryan Winwood drive for a corner, the resultant kick saw the ball find its way to sub Sam Williams who drilled a shot into the corner of the net.

It had all looked plain sailing as Edwards had fired Tividale in front after six minutes from a rebound when a Mark Smith header was blocked on the line.

Sam Pearson glanced a header wide for Khalsa but Tividale looked more menacing as Zak Foster and Mitchell Plows brought fine saves from Kiesel. The keeper’s continued defiance was rewarded when the powerful Mark Habbershaw strode onto a through ball to hammer Khalsa level on 35 minutes.

Before the break Kiesel defied Tividale again when he turned a Foster corner onto the bar and ten minutes into the second half he dived to stop a full-blooded drive from Leigh Downing. Tividale must have though it was not their night when on the hour Liam Hughes scored from the spot after left-back Hayden Williams had been sent sprawling.

Despite all the promptings of man-of-the match David Bellis, Tividale looked liked going unrewarded as Khalsa looked in control. Then came the late drama.

Following an incident as Tividale celebrated their winning goal Khalsa player Jon Cordy was  sent off.

With two first-time finalists a new name had to go on the trophy and no-one could argue Tividale did not deserve the honour.

All proceeds from the competition go to the Beacon Centre for the Blind, whose chief executive Arwyn Jones made the trophy presentations.

Tividale: Price, Plows (Parsons 72), Foster, Field (Williams 72), Smith, Paskin, Winwood, Bellis, Waite, Edwards Downing. Unused subs How, Huckfield, Beech.

Sporting Khalsa: Kiesel, Uppal, Williams (Tarbuck 78), Cordy, Forward, Radford, Rob Holdcroft, Boswell, Hughes, Habbershaw (Lawley 56), Pearson (Campbell HT). Unused subs: Jay Holdcroft, Stanton.

Referee: Paddy Keane